TRADESMAN BREWING CO.’S COMMITMENT TO ITS CUSTOMERS
- Not be allowed to enter if they feel generally unwell
- Maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
- Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- All of our options are pre-packaged in the facilities they were made in per DHEC regulations. We invite you to open them yourself and enjoy.
- All staff have completed the DHEC-approved Food Handler training
Staff safety training
Steps that Tradesman is taking to go above and beyond in providing a safe, enjoyable craft beer experience
- We have a new growler filling procedure.
- We continue to practice social distancing as a staff while providing quality customer service and discuss it daily prior to the start of each opening. We will continue to problem solve issues as they arise and adapt actions as needed.
- NO bracelets, watches allowed. Plain band rings will be allowed.
- Hand washing/hand sanitizer use prior to the beginning of shift and in between customers is reinforced daily along with staff being comfortable to point out better practices to each other.
- If a staff member touches any part of their face, they are to wash hands/use hand sanitizer prior to completing the task they were doing or helping a customer.
- If any customer wishes to see Tradesman’s compete detailed procedures concerning cleaning practices in the taproom, they will be made available in a wipeable page protector that will be wiped down before and after each time it is handled.
- Continues to be our priority, especially during these times. We commit to maintaining a clean environment for all to enjoy.
- We ask that while we are serving pints outside and growler fills inside that you maintain the 6 ft distance recommended during this time while in line.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please help us keep everyone safe by not using our outdoor areas. Thank You for keeping everyone on our patio safe.
- If you have underlying health conditions that make you a more vulnerable patron, please utilize our outdoor space in a way that makes you feel safe—ie wearing mask and gloves. No questions will be asked. We want you to enjoy our beer and our space.
As we have stayed open for growler to go orders, we have continued to:
- Clean the bathrooms with approved cleaning chemicals on a routine basis, not dependent on if they were used or not.
- Sweep and mop floors using approved cleaning chemicals
- Wipe down all bar surfaces with a DHEC approved sanitizer daily
- Test chemicals used in the dishwasher and run the dishwasher to ensure that proper cleaning and sanitation will occur when we begin serving pints.
- We performed a deep clean on both bathrooms that involved scrubbing tile walls and stall walls in addition to the fixtures and floors with approved cleaning chemicals.
- We have implemented wiping down all hard handle surfaces, this will be done every hour.
- Wipe touch screens and credit card readers before and after each use by employees or customers.
next food truck event
STAY TUNED FOR TRUCK FOOD
on the way
Pizza, burgers, mac & cheese, tacos, bowls, and more. We’ll keep you posted when the next Food Truck extravaganza rolls in hot to Tradesmen Brewing Co. Click the ole button below to check out our other events.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES
TRADESMAN BREWING COMPANY
1647 KING STREET EXTENSION
CHARLESTON, SC 29405
TAP ROOM Hours
MONDAY: 12PM - 8:00PM
TUESDAY: 12PM - 8:00PM
WEDNESDAY: 12PM - 8:00PM
THURSDAY: 12PM - 8:00PM
FRIDAY: 12PM - 10:00PM
SATURDAY: 12PM - 10:00PM