THE GROWLER CLUB
WHAT IS THE GROWLER CLUB?
We love good beer. We also love dogs. And while the two don’t always mix, we feel pretty strongly that our new patio is a great place for dog-loving beer-drinkers to enjoy a pint and some shade.
In order to make sure everyone knows the rules and to keep everyone (including you pooch) safe, this new program strives to provide the best possible environment for all our guests.
Here are the basics:
- Bring us a copy of your Dog’s current shot records.
- Download, or grab a waiver from our taproom and sign it.
- Pick up your custom Tradesman Dog Tag. (will need to be visible on collar or leash
- Pay the $10 fee (per dog), good for the calendar year.
Once you are registered, you and your dog will have access to our large lot and patio bar. All dogs will need to be leashed, and we request that you come prepared for your beer-dog adventure by bringing bags, snacks, supplies, etc. We are happy to fill up dog bowls, so bring one.
*There will be special occasions when due to the size of special events, we may not allow animals for their safety. Not every party is a good place for your dog and we hope you understand.
Tradesman Brewing Company Union Membership Program
Sign Up Today or Give the gift of #wellbuiltbeer!
This private club is based upon the highest reverence for our finest ales, and the highest respect for our most dedicated customers. The Union Club is an annually recurring membership offering monthly “Meetings,” on 1st Wednesday of the month, with new flavors at each meeting. These meetings will also provide a forum for discussing upcoming events, beer releases, contests, and research & development. These are exclusively for Union Members, and will be hosted at the Tradesman Brewing Company. All you have to do is sign up! Just fill out the info below, and bring to our taproom to get registered. Memberships are limited to 100 members per year.
We currently offer two levels of membership:
**Annual Union Membership.**
The Yearly Member included with the payment of your “Union Dues,” our annual members will be granted member privileges, and awarded the following tools for the enjoyment of our beers:
- Birthday Beer at the Union Meeting of your birth month.
- 10% off on ALL purchases and tabs during the year.
- A Union member T-shirt for the year.
- First dibs on small batch growlers and barrel-aged beers. The cost for NEW MEMBERS to join the Union Club is $150. All consecutive renewals offer all the same perks for just $100/yr. The membership is not transferrable to other people, however the member can “Host” 1 guest per meeting, who will receive the10% discount if on the members tab. Member discounts are applicable to any tap/items purchased during regular hours with no limit to number of guests on your tab. Restrictions to limited/rare beer purchases may apply, but will be disclosed at time of release. Your membership is good for the calendar year for which it was purchased.
**Lifetime Union Membership.**
The Lifetime Union Member comes to the table at a support level that demonstrates a fever for our beers, and plans to maximize the value of these lifetime benefits. Not only will your specific Member/gravity number be yours forever, you will continue to reap all the rewards of annual members plus some added benefits:
- Birthday Beer at the Union Meeting of your birth month.
- 20% off on ALL purchases and tabs forever.
- A Union member t-shirt for every year.
- First dibs on small-batch growlers and barrel-aged beers every year.
- One-time embroidered duck canvas jacket with your name, union number on the left front pocket and “Lifetime Member,” on back.
The cost for LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is $500. The membership is not transferrable to other people, however the member can “Host” 1 guest per Union meeting, who will receive the 20% discount if on the members tab. Lifetime discounts are applicable to any tap/items purchased during regular hours with no limit to number of guests on your tab. Restrictions to limited/rare beer purchases may apply, but will be disclosed at time of release. Your membership is good forever…all you have to do is sign up!
Yes, I’d like to Join the Tradesman Brewing Company Union Club! Sign me up for:
FULL NAME: _________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: ______________________________
PHONE NUMBER: _________________________
SHIRT SIZE: ________
**Signing and payment indicate that you understand that this is not actually a union, but is going to be a fun year in beer exploration. You will follow the rules, use your manners, tip your bartenders and otherwise behave like an ordinary human (even though you have special privileges).
WHAT IS A BREWSTER?
Historically, “Brewster” was the name for a female brewer. It has traditionally been a female dominated craft until late last century. That means that we have 4000 years on the boys! As a tribute to women brewers past, we decided to make it an acronym:
The goal is to donate $1 from all pints sold in our tasting rooms to a locally named woman’s charity each quarter. So, that means that women in your area benefit from women brewing in your area.
BREWSTER will be a series of reoccurring events for women to get together once a quarter to brew. Sara Gayle of Tradesman Brewing Co. and Macey from Frothy Beard have organized this in order to get more women actually involved with brewing beer. All levels of experience are welcome, as we will all be teaching each other a little something. For now The Tradesman, Frothy Beard and Holy City are involved, but our hope is that more breweries across the state will join.
If you are interested in participating in one of our BREWSTER events, please contact Sara Gayle at email@example.com.